Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available at a reduced cost .
A great place for fun and friendships .
2020 CampsDUE TO COVID 19 ALL OUR RESIDENTIAL AND FULL DAY CAMPS ARE CANCELLED FOR 2020 PLACES FOR ALL OUR AFTERNOON CAMPS ARE RESTRICTED BOOK EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT AS NUMBERS ARE LIMITED PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Advanced Novice Intermediate/ Experienced Afternoon Camps ALL OF JULY HOWEVER THIS MAY CHANGE TO ALLOW FOR BEGINNER NOVICE RIDERS FROM JULY 20TH INFO COMING SHORTLY
- Advanced Novice Intermediate / Experienced Camp August 3rd - 7th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 10th - 14thst
- Mixed Ability Afternoon August 17th - 21st
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 24th - 28th th
Cost of Camps
- Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30pm €120 Mon - Fri
- Full Days Weekly Camps 10 am - 4 pm €240 Mon - Fri
- 3 Day Camp 10 am - 4 pm €150
- Residential Camps 10 am - 5.30pm €550 Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards