Burnham pony camps has earned its reputation as a fun , energtic and safe place for children and teenagers to familiarise themselves with ponies and horses , learn new skills and improve on existing ones . Our camps are run during the summer holidays and school holiday period . We divide groups between their ages and experience allowing each child / teen to get the most of their time with us . From 5 years to 17 years are catered for and beginners to more advanced riders are welcome . Own horses and ponies are welcome , stabling livery for duration of camp is available at a reduced cost .
A great place for fun and friendships .
- Mixed Ability & Young Riders Afternoon Camp July 1st - July 5th
- Teens & Tweens Camp Full Day Intermediate/Experienced Riders July 8th - July 12th & 15th -19th These camps are for Residential & Non Residential .
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp July 22nd - July 26th & July 29th - August 2nd
- Teens & Tweens Novice / Intermediate 3 Full Days August 5th - 7th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 12th - 16th
- Mixed Ability Afternoon August 19th - 23rd
- Mixed Ability Afternoon Camp August 26th - 30 th
- Easter Camps Afternoon
Cost of Camps
- Afternoon Camps 2 pm - 5.30pm €120 Mon - Fri
- Full Days Weekly Camps 10 am - 4 pm €240 Mon - Fri
- 3 Day Camp 10 am - 4 pm €150
- Residential Camps 10 am - 5.30pm €550 Arrive on Sunday Depart Friday evening
For more information or to make a booking please contact us .
Horse Riding Pony Camps include:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse / Pony Trekking
- Stable management classes.
- General all round care of ponies and horses
- Competitions & Games
- Showjumping / Dressage Shows
- Pony Games & Treasure Hunts
- Prizes and Awards